Today was an Annihilator day. It started out . . . rough. I forgot to set the coffeemaker, my husband didn't kiss me good-bye, and my house just looked trashed. I knew I needed to clean and there was no getting around it.
SO, I loaded the kids into the car and went out for an Annihilator. If you are not familiar with this precious drink, just know that it is heaven in a cup. I think it is Dutch Bros. version of a macadamia nut mocha, although I have ordered mac mochas and they taste nothing like an Annihilator. It has plenty of shots of espresso, and that is what really matters, right?
Thanks to my Annihilator, I was able to clean bathrooms. Including scrubbing toilets. Blech.
That's all I have. My Annihilator wore off. My body is crashing. I want to nap.
Fall is Better with Friends
1 day ago
Kel,
ReplyDeleteNext time pick me up one too and come visit Newberg!!!!
-sarah-
Never heard of an Annihilator before, but I sure recognize the "need for one." Glad it helped while it lasted and hopefully your nap helped you feel a bit better too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the little chuckle...
Ahhh yes, I know those days well. I switch back and forth between the kicker and the annihilator. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my........sounds like too much coffee to me :) I like mine very mild.....
ReplyDeleteHmmmm..... Ann hill ator...
ReplyDelete