So, today I was asked to join Danielle Engebretson's Creative Team! Wahoo! I'm pretty excited about that. Her designs remind me of a candy shop! Here is my first layout using Danielle's stuff! For additional credits, click here.
I am thrilled with this layout Kelleigh. You show me your talent through and through with your beautiful layouts! I am thrilled to have your on my team! Great blog! I love it, and I will be in to read it often! Hugs Danielle
If you came here to read all about my incredibly interesting life as a wife, stay-at-home-mom, Christ-follower, crazy couponer, scrapper, paper-crafter, hybrid template designer and wanna-be decorator, then you're gonna have to go check me out at my new site:
www.kelleighratzlaff.com
gorgeous page. love the composition, the colors and the bracketframe
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful day :)
How fantastic for you! It's no wonder you get selected, you do fantastic layouts!
ReplyDeleteI love this one, the choice of black makes everything else POP off the page.....hmmmm is that design similar to my Sarah layout?? LOL
You never disappoint, my friend!
I am thrilled with this layout Kelleigh. You show me your talent through and through with your beautiful layouts! I am thrilled to have your on my team! Great blog! I love it, and I will be in to read it often! Hugs Danielle
ReplyDeleteOh I love the brightness of the colors against the black background..very nice
ReplyDelete