I started a new Jessica Sprague class yesterday, so you'll see some new layouts coming up! This is the advanced class and it is SUCH a challenge! It took me all day to finish this (mostly because I took many breaks and am trying not to be on the computer so much) while it usually only takes me an hour or so. You might not be able to recognize it, but there were so many advanced techniques used on this layout. If I can master them, it will make digital scrapbooking SO much faster and easier. If I don't practice, though, I'll lose it. I wish I could have 2 hours of guilt-free, uninterrupted scrapping time. Oh well! I love being with my kids, so I figure I'll take 10 minutes here and there!

For credits, click
here.
LOVE the photo of him with the bug eyes! So cute
ReplyDeleteIt turned out so great!! Love the papers and embellies you chose :) I agree that it is hard to sit and get it done without feeling like it is taking away from the family ... I've been trying to cut my computer time, too! It is hard to feel like I'm "missing out" on things in class but I know my family is glad to the "sacrifice."
ReplyDeleteOh Taco Tongue...this is great.......what a cutie
ReplyDelete