Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This is Me

Check it out! This is my newest layout for Jessica Sprague's Digi In Deep class. I just love the layout. I didn't really change much from her example layout (which I am known to do), because I just loved it so much!


For credits, click here.


And, I have to give a great big THANK YOU to my friend Amber who brought me a PRECIOUS ANNIHILATOR a few minutes ago! I am sipping with great pleasure right now. You are awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. And it looks completely awesome! Love the What I Do photo and the family photo. Love the light shining on your pointed finger.

    Can you tell I love the whole thing? This layout was completely "out of my box" and I was at first only doing it for the assignment, but now I really do like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your DID lo....great job with the photos....

    ReplyDelete